New president of European notary publics: Me AndrÃ© Michielsens
dim., 23 févr. 2014 16:29:00 +0100
The European Union Council of Notary Publics (CNUE) has a new president for 2014. André MIchielsens, a Belgian notary public, will take over from Frank Molitor (notary public from Luxembourg). The six presidents of notary publics comprising the new Board of Directors are:
- Me Jean Tarrade (French notary public and vice president of the CNUE) ;
- Me José Manuel Garcia Collantes (Spanish notary public) ;
- Me Martin Foukal (Czech notary public) ;
- Me Dumitru Viorel Manescu (Romanian notary public) ;
- Me Peter Danczi (Slovak notary public) ;
- Me Marjana Ticar Bester (Slovenian notary public).
In the perspective of the European elections in 2014, European notary publics had the goal of proposing a 2020 plan aimed at improving collaboration between European citizens and European institutions with notary publics.
The EUFides platform will additionally be developed and allow for purchase of a property in a European state via the usual notary public, who will work with a colleague located abroad. Planned regulations of marital regimes and estates for partnerships, commercial law and combating money laundering will also receive special attention.