Mobile Marketing Attitude Study: "The advent of the tablet"
ven., 15 nov. 2013 14:05:00 +0000
The National Union for Direct Communications (SNCD) has published results of its study on expectations of users of smartphones and tablets in relation to brands in 2013. Over a thousand owners of "mobile devices" responded to the questionnaire which was posted online this summer by the SNCD.
The predominance of Android, and strong development in the uses of smartphones and tablets, these are the major trends observed by the survey, which confirmed the trends noted in 2012. Other learnings can also be drawn from the survey:
- A little over 1 in 3 respondents had ordered their smartphone online;
- A little over 1 in 3 made online payments via this means;
- A little over half of those asked would like loyalty cards to be inbuilt to smartphones and 45 % wanted the same for money-off vouchers;
- 59% accepted receiving geo-localisation messages on their smartphones;
- Around 4 in 10 respondents took their "mobile devices" everywhere with them, and a similar proportion had replaced their computer with a tablet.