Deepening cooperation between notary publics in France and Germany
lun., 20 oct. 2014 18:01:00 +0000
A cooperation agreement has been signed by the Higher Council of Notary Publics (CSN) and German notary publics on Tuesday 7 October 2014. The purpose of this agreement is to consolidate the existing partnership which is intended to "facilitate practical cooperation between notary publics [French and German], improve access to law for citizens and to together contribute towards increasing legal security in Europe and the world".
The convention was concluded for a term of two years and is renewable and became effective as at the date of signature, Tuesday 7 October. It includes several points:
- reinforcement of political cooperation;
- hosting trainees between countries;
- implementing continuous training in the partner country legal system;
- promotion of Franco-German twinning;
- organisation of free information sessions.