lun., 15 déc. 2014 11:57:00 +0000

CCRCS Notice: Does a foreign deputy manager need to present the clerk with a copy of his or her residency permit?

In its notice no. 2014-03, the Coordination Committee of the Trade and Companies Register (CCRCS) indicates that a foreigner, whether or not a citizen of the European Economic Area, when deputy manager of a civil construction company should not present a copy of a residency permit in support of its application for incorporation of a company.

Indeed, the regime, in terms of the trade and companies register, for civil construction companies does not derogate the legal regime applicable to civil companies. A foreign manager or member of a civil company, who resides in France, should produce, in support of the request for incorporation, any document justifying its identity with the exclusion of the copy of a residency permit.

Consult notice no. 2014-03 of the CCRCS.