Primary employer formalities: URSSAF 2014 guide
The Recovery Union for the Social Security and Family Allowances (URSSAF) has published its 2014 guide for employer formalities: terms and conditions for declaration and payment of contributions, formalities related to staff recruitment, assistance in completing declarations.
This guide has five sections, each listing the main formalities that a company manager may be led to undertake with the URSSAF:
- Formalities related to staff recruitment: the DPAE;
- Contributions recovered by the URSSAF;
- When to declare and pay contributions to the URSSAF;
- Miscellaneous declarations;
- How to declare and pay contributions;
Finally, this guide is intended to be short and practical and offers advice to "properly complete your declarations".